Our speech therapists conduct comprehensive assessments and provide patient specific treatment for individuals who have swallowing, communication and cognitive deficiencies.
Here are some of the treatments that are included in our speech therapy program:
- Individualized Therapy Sessions
- Evaluation and treatment for learning disabilities
- Training for Eating and Swallowing Strategies
- Minimizing Cognitive Delays
- Articulation and Pronunciation Exercises
- Dysphagia Treatment (Difficulty in Swallowing)
- Treatment for Cerebral Palsy
- Vital-Stim Therapy: external electrical stimulation therapy for the treatment of dysphagia.
We will be happy to provide you with more information about Speech Therapy and how it can benefit residents in your care facility. Please call 845-241-4800 for more information.