Occupational Therapists will focus on activities of daily living developed through restoration of strength, muscle control and balance.
These services and many other restorative function training are available:
- Management and Conservation of Energy
- Basic Skills Evaluation
- Occupational Therapy Equipment Training
- Minimizing Risk of Injuries and Health Complications
- Work Fatigue Management
- Coordinating Return-to-Work Programs
- Body Mechanics Treatment
- Exercises in Restoring Work Skills
- Evaluation of Psychosocial Needs
- Lymphedema Care
- Sensation Restoration Treatment
We will be happy to provide you with more information about Occupational Therapy and how it can benefit residents in your care facility. Please call 845-241-4800 for more information.