Gem Rehab is staffed with capable and experienced Physical Therapists who will be able to help your patients or residents recuperate from injury. We also offer training and mobility assistive device fittings for those who have permanent disabilities.
Here are some of the treatments inclusive in our Physical Therapy program:
- Muscle Re-Education
- Body Mechanics Training
- Posture Correction
- Range of Motion Enhancement
- Lymphedema Care
- Active and Passive Joint/Mobility Training
- Mobility Enhancement
- Developing Home Exercise Programs for Patient
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Training of Self-Care Skills
- Minimizing Fall Risk for the Patient
- Gait Rehabilitation
We will be happy to provide you with more information about Physical Therapy and how it can benefit residents in your care facility. Please call 845-241-4800 for more information.